Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Shining Star

What a pleasant surprise!! I received my first package since being here and I totally didn’t expect what was inside.


As you can see I was super excited (easy for me these days) when the package arrived. The other photo is what I got...CRAFT STUFF!
Some beautiful acrylic stamps and gorgeous kiwiana inspired die-cuts.

Alice, you must have read my mind! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so thoughtful and cheering me up. 1.--Because I love getting new craft stuff and 2.--Because I feel inspired to use them all and I’m happiest being creative. Love ya and Malo aupito XO

4 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! You're so welcome! :) Glad they arrived safely and so glad that you like them...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaii . . . just about to post rics grad announcements . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i dont feel so bad if this is your last post too hahaha:) . . . where did time go

    ReplyDelete