Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crafty stuff

Note: This post is for a few of my friends who love crafty stuff just as much as I do...

I’m slowly feeling my crafting MOJO returning...Maybe it was the 2 days with no power that kickstarted it. It’s been so long since I scrapbooked that I actually found an ANT nest in my stampin’ Up! Marker caddy!! Ewe...that just adds to my existing hatred towards the little critters. Anyway, back to crafts...

I have a ‘Bind-it-all’ machine which is a binder so I’ve been having fun making little books and albums for the kids.

Here are a few pictures...hopefully they give you a little inspiration

I made this for our friend TJ who turned 10 years old. It’s a birthday card plus I also made a special book called ‘This is me – right now’. It’s a book full of prompts for TJ to fill in that captures what he is like at the age of 10 e.g. Likes, dislikes, goals, interests & hobbies etc.



I used a Stampin’ Up! paper that isn't for sale anymore. It’s one of my most favourite boy themed papers and I wish I bought more before they discontinued it!! Nevermind, they have some cool new stuff too.

This next one I’m only showing the cover ‘cos I haven’t completed the inside. Every quarter year I do a progress report on the kids: photos, highlights & events that have happened, hand prints, height etc. I used Basic Grey paper called Mellow.

xo

3 comments:

  1. Oooohh....noice :)I saw the bind-it-all machine last week at the scrapbooking place in Wairau...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea, Joelene!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete